Date: Thursday 19th May 2022
Expert: Laurent Clerc, Head of Compliance Clardian
The market leader in software dedicated to compliance and regulatory process optimization. Clardian offers health industries various SaaS solutions to comply with the regulations and standards of today and tomorrow.
Kindly supported by MedCommsNetworking.com
This global initiative facilitates networking and dialogue amongst individuals working in and around the pharmaceutical industry and MedComms, focusing on specialist medical education, medical communications and medical publishing activities.
Moderator Mark Handforth 3Sixty Event Consulting
“In this webinar we attempted to simplify and apply the French Anti Gift Law to meetings and event. If you are working as industry or a 3rd party with healthcare professionals whom gain “advantages” specifically financially this webinar is for you – we hope you enjoy it.”
If you wish to keep ahead of similar webinars and content join our community by clicking here and adding your email into the subscribe box.
Part 1 of the webinar: The French Anti Gift Law for Meetings and Events
The French Anti Gift Law as it is applied to meetings and the approval of costs related to the financial relationships between (French) Healthcare professionals and industry.
Laurent explains the scope of the law, process and timelines, to whom it applies and what information is required to make a submission
- What are the (financial in/out of scope) “Advantages”: 9mins 15sec
- Application website URL’s: 14mins 28sec
- Financial thresholds: 18mins 57sec
Part 2 of the webinar: The French Anti Gift Law for Meetings and Events
In this section we concentrate on 3 specific scenarios and explain how the law applies;
- French HCP’s attending a meeting
- A company booking an exhibit booth at a French medical meeting
- Payment of honoraria for a French KOL to speak at a meeting / webinar
Part 3 of the webinar: The French Anti Gift Law for Meetings and Events
In this section we tidy up burning questions and clarifications including;
Q&A and WEBINAR SUMMARY
- How to handle approval submissions when you cannot forecast the financial “advantages”
- The role of 3rd parties in making submission
- Checking submission status
- Educational grants